- Chaos xd – Her posts are deep and her art is amazing. She has great passion in what she does and she loves chatting to her followers.
- Hidden Fox self-help – An amazing and very in depth self-help blog. All their posts are uplifting and enjoyable.
- Mindfump – A bright and colourful blog which offer a lot of insight and help for everyone.
- Rishma Reji – Another positive thinking blog who is posts enjoyable content.
- I give you Morpheus – Posts about being in a dream world which are amazing and very vivid.
- Couple of Welness and Happiness – Hasn’t posted much (so give him some positive reinforcement). The posts he has created are very positive and I look forward to reading more.
- Fitness Grad – She posts about her workouts and struggles with working out. She has also posted many reviews on certain products and talks about healthy eating habits.
- It’s a cats life – A blog about gorgeous cats! What more could you ask for?
- An Orchid’s View – She posts about her life, but in a very positive way. You can’t help but like her.
- The Anonymous Girl – Another self-help/positive thinking blog (Mike loves them). Generally very helpful posts to keep you going.
This is our first round of #FollowFriday and we will try to do it every week. The amount of followers each week will vary, but as we have followed a lot of creators on our first week, we felt that 10 was a good starting point.
If you would like to join in, then give us a follow and start a conversation with us. We love a good chat and would love to hear from you. If you would like to recommend someone in the future, then please leave a comment below and we’ll check them out.
Also, if you followed someone in the list, let us know who and why. It’s always great supporting others!
Please like, comment and share for others to enjoy. Cheers!